[CMake] How to link the third party libraries into the project?

Ram Mulage themulage at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 12:49:20 EST 2009

Hi All,

I am using boost library in my project and I want to link the boost static
libraries into my project. How do i do this?

My project  directory looks as below and each of the directories has the
CMakeLists.txt file.

Project
  |-Lib1
  |-Lib2
  |-Application

I am using the some of the boost libraries in the 'Application' directory
apart from the Lib1 and Lib2 and the exe is built in Application directory
itself. The boost librariess and the boost headers are present
'C:/Users/Admin/Boost/lib/windows' and 'C:/Users/Admin/Boost/boost'. Could
you please tell how my CMakeList.txt for 'Application' directory should
look?

I would appreciate any help in this regard.

Many thanks,
-Ram