[CMake] Building boost app on Mac OS

kafou nmento ngondorolf at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 21 05:14:11 EST 2009

Thank you!
I do that.

--- En date de : Mer 21.1.09, Philip Lowman <philip at yhbt.com> a écrit :

De: Philip Lowman <philip at yhbt.com>
Objet: Re: [CMake] Building boost app on Mac OS
À: ngondorolf at yahoo.fr
Cc: cmake at cmake.org
Date: Mercredi 21 Janvier 2009, 5h14

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 2:11 PM, kafou nmento <ngondorolf at yahoo.fr> wrote:

Hi all!
I am on Mac OS and I want to build a boost app with CMake. I did the same  on windows and it works fine.
But it doesn't work on Mac OS.

To help us troubleshoot this and confirm that the issue hasn't already been resolved, please:

1. Download the latest FindBoost.cmake from CVS
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/Modules/FindBoost.cmake?root=CMake

2. In your CMakeLists.txt prior to where you call find_package:

    SET(Boost_DEBUG TRUE)
    SET(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH /path/to/dir/with/newer/findboost)

3.  If the new module fails to work properly please reply with:
   a.) The output from your CMake configure
   b.) Your libboost filenames you're trying to link against

--
Philip Lowman