[CMake] Behavior of include_directories()

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 18:51:15 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm reading the documentation about include directories (located
here<http://cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake2.6docs.html#command:include_directories>)
and I do not see any mention of include directories being specific to the
target or more of a global thing. However, when looking at the output of my
visual studio project files, it seems to only have those include directories
added when called after calling project(). It seems like each time I call
project() it resets the previously added include directories. Is this
behavior intended? I would actually prefer a case where include directories
were global and each time you call include_directories() they are appended.