[CMake] cpack bundle generator qq

Timothy M. Shead tshead at sandia.gov
Fri Jan 16 11:38:49 EST 2009

David Cole wrote:
> Tim,
>
> Thanks for chiming in.
>
> Did my suggestion about possibly just modifying the bundle generator to
> also enable using the "make install" tree as is make sense to you, or
> does it seem like that should be a separate CPack generator?

I'm not sure if there is some difference in our use of terminology, but
this is exactly how I would describe the current behavior - the bundle
generator generates a dmg containing a single bundle (just as the NSIS
generator generates a single NSIS executable) that contains the install
tree defined by your CMake INSTALL() commands.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy M. Shead