[CMake] Pparallel build on multiple directories?

Alexandre Feblot Alexandre.Feblot at thomsonreuters.com
Mon Jan 12 09:19:14 EST 2009

Ugh!

I'm using exactly the same (cmake 2.6.2, linux, unix makefiles), and run
them with gmake 3.79.1.

I also had this behaviour on Solaris 10 with dmake 7.7 (my solaris gmake
3.75 seems not to handle cmake makefiles in parallel at all).

I had a try on AIX:

 - gmake 3.71 seems not to handle cmake makefiles in parallel at all

 - aix standard make run here in parallel between multiple directories
*and* files but: The progress indicator is totally wrong (650%) and the
process hangs during compilation.