[CMake] Can FindBoost.cmake support STLport

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Feb 11 09:02:24 EST 2009

Pretty sure that FindBoost.cmake does not support (currently) the
STLPort boost libraries.

Can you send the complete name of a few of the libraries that you
compiled and also your system information. A patch may be able to be
written rather quickly for that.

I would also put in a bug/feature request to the CMake bug tracker on
this issue.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net