[CMake] Cmake, Eclipse and MinGW (bug in the include)

Benoit benpaka.spam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 12:55:47 EST 2009

I've a problem using cmake, eclipse and minGW.
The thing is that my project compile correctly but Eclipse can't find the
standard includes (stdlib,stdio,...).

To correct this error I need to add in the main CMakeList.txt:

IF(MINGW)
    IF(EXISTS "C:/MinGW/include")
         include_directories(C:/MinGW/include)
         include_directories(C:/MinGW/include/c++/3.4.5)
    ELSEIF(EXISTS "$ENV{PROGRAMFILES}/Wascana/mingw")
        include_directories($ENV{PROGRAMFILES}/Wascana/mingw/include)

include_directories($ENV{PROGRAMFILES}/Wascana/mingwinclude/c++/3.4.5)
    ELSE(EXISTS "C:/MinGW/include")
        MESSAGE(STATUS "MinGW include dir not found")
    ENDIF(EXISTS "C:/MinGW/include")
ENDIF(MINGW)

This hack works correctly but it is not the best way to handle this problem.
I wanted to know if other people have the same bug, and if thereis a better
hack ???

--
Benoit RAT
www.neub.co.nr