[CMake] FindQt4.cmake issues on OS X

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Feb 4 11:02:46 EST 2009

Using CMake CVS on OS X with Qt 4.4.3 for my project. I was hacking
some cmake code and decided to print out the ${QT_LIBRARIES} variable.
The output was a little surprising:

-- QT_LIBRARIES: /Users/Shared/Toolkits/Qt-4.4.3-UBDylib/lib/
libQtGui.dylib;-framework Carbon;-framework AppKit;/Users/Shared/
Toolkits/Qt-4.4.3-UBDylib/lib/libQtCore.dylib;/usr/lib/libz.dylib;-
framework ApplicationServices

Um.. What the -framework Carbon; -framework AppKit; -framework
ApplicationServices doing in that list?

  I agree that my application will _need_ those libraries, but I don't
think they should end up in a list of Qt libraries? Or is this just a
bug?

Thanks
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net