[CMake] cmake install overrode my PATH instead of appending to it

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Sun Dec 13 10:04:13 EST 2009

Can you give exact steps to reproduce and tell me exactly how you are
observing the replacement?

i.e.:
- set your user PATH to something that is N characters long with M
semi-colon separated components
- look at "My Computer > Properties > Advanced > Environment Variables >
user PATH value" to see the new PATH value

I will try this again on Monday with the installer you've pointed out. Any
additional details you can provide would be helpful.

Thanks,
David