[CMake] newbee on cmake/installing problem

ZOE KAPETAKI z_kapetaki at yahoo.gr
Thu Dec 10 06:20:27 EST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to build Sundials (the version is 2.4) so I have to install CMake first. I am trying to install it on unix and I
have downloaded and untared CMake-2.8.0.tar and CMake-2.8.0.tar.gz. I am
using this page for instructions:
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/install.html
but when I type ./bootstrap I get the message ./bootstrap: bad
interpreter : Permission denied. What do you think I am doing wrong? (I tried the FAQs as well but unfortunately, they are too advanced for me :( )

Thanks,

Zoe

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;