[CMake] More than one C Compiler in a Project

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Dec 8 14:21:21 EST 2009

You might consider using the new ExternalProject module and the
ExternalProject_Add function to build one as a separate stand-alone project.

See this article about using ExternalProject in the latest "The Source"
newsletter on pp. 14-17:
http://kitware.com/products/archive/kitware_quarterly1009.pdf

HTH,
David