[CMake] CMake and OpenWrt

Tim Just tim.just at rwth-aachen.de
Mon Dec 7 10:05:24 EST 2009

Hi,

we want to use CMake as replacement of GNU Autotools within a research
project. The CMake build system for Unix platforms is almost working.

The next step would be to build our project within OpenWrt[1]. Because
autotools is widely used in combination with OpenWrt, there was little
effort to build our software using this combination.

Now I'm not sure if it is possible to use CMake as build system within
OpenWrt. The point is, that during the build process the whole toolchain
has to be compiled for the target platform...

My searches on google only produced [2].

Has anybody already used CMake in combination with OpenWrt or has some
ideas how to start?

Best regards,

Tim

[1] http://www.openwrt.org/