[CMake] continuous integration with CMake

Randy Hancock randy.hancock at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 10:32:15 EST 2009

Well, I'll put the xml here but keep in mind I've never edited it
directly. Hudson is configurable entirely through the web interface.
All I did was fill out a few text boxes to point it to the source
repository, which scripts to run on a build, and which files to
archive when it's done. Still, the xml is relatively straightforward
so if you had to administer it that way it would be doable. It's also
extremely simple to duplicate a configuration to another instance.

We're using ant to call our build scripts but that's a holdover from
cruisecontrol. Hudson will let you call any shell script. And yes, we
have the Chuck Norris plugin installed :)

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<project>
  <actions/>
  <description></description>
  <keepDependencies>false</keepDependencies>
  <properties/>
  <scm class="hudson.scm.SubversionSCM">
    <locations>
      <hudson.scm.SubversionSCM_-ModuleLocation>
        <remote>svn://host/myrepo/myproj/trunk</remote>
        <local>myproj</local>
      </hudson.scm.SubversionSCM_-ModuleLocation>
    </locations>
    <useUpdate>true</useUpdate>
    <browser class="hudson.plugins.trac.TracRepositoryBrowser"/>
    <excludedRegions></excludedRegions>
    <excludedUsers></excludedUsers>
    <excludedRevprop></excludedRevprop>
  </scm>
  <canRoam>true</canRoam>
  <disabled>false</disabled>
  <blockBuildWhenUpstreamBuilding>false</blockBuildWhenUpstreamBuilding>
  <triggers class="vector">
    <hudson.triggers.SCMTrigger>
      <spec>* * * * *</spec>
    </hudson.triggers.SCMTrigger>
  </triggers>
  <concurrentBuild>false</concurrentBuild>
  <builders>
    <hudson.tasks.Ant>
      <targets>init version-rc-update dev-copy</targets>
      <buildFile>build-win32.xml</buildFile>
    </hudson.tasks.Ant>
    <hudson.tasks.Ant>
      <targets>cmake-with-vcproj build test</targets>
      <buildFile>storage/build.xml</buildFile>
    </hudson.tasks.Ant>
  </builders>
  <publishers>
    <hudson.tasks.ArtifactArchiver>
      <artifacts>myproj/results/*storage*.txt</artifacts>
      <latestOnly>false</latestOnly>
    </hudson.tasks.ArtifactArchiver>
    <hudson.plugins.chucknorris.CordellWalkerRecorder>
      <factGenerator/>
    </hudson.plugins.chucknorris.CordellWalkerRecorder>
    <hudson.tasks.Mailer>
      <recipients>me at mydomain.com</recipients>
      <dontNotifyEveryUnstableBuild>false</dontNotifyEveryUnstableBuild>
      <sendToIndividuals>false</sendToIndividuals>
    </hudson.tasks.Mailer>
  </publishers>
  <buildWrappers/>
</project>