[CMake] Documentation for CMAKE_CXX_IMPLICIT_LINK_LIBRARIES and CMAKE_Fortran_IMPLICIT_LINK_LIBRARIES

Tobias Hilbrich Tobias.Hilbrich at zih.tu-dresden.de
Fri Dec 4 03:42:13 EST 2009

doooh, what a great start on this list.
Hendrik, thanks for the pointer, so I just didn't find it as I was
searching for CXX or Fortran but not for <LANG> :(
Maybe one could mention that these variables are used for C/Fortran
linking with C++ static libraries.

-Tobias

--
Tobias Hilbrich
GWT - TUD GmbH

Geschäftsführer: Claus-Peter Held
Prokuristin: Beate-Victoria Ermisch
Die GWT ist eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Dresden - HRB: 13 840