[CMake] cmake 2.8.0, FindGTK2 on mac

Aleksander Demko ademko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 16:07:48 EST 2009

That doesn't seem to help. But yeah, it seems the find_path returns
the extra gtk... if I message() the contents of GTK2_GTK_INCLUDE_DIR I
get /Library/Frameworks/Gtk.framework/Headers/gtk

While gtkversion's full name is
/Library/Frameworks/Gtk.framework/Headers/gtk/gtkversion.h

Maybe some kind of if(APPLE) then apple "../" to alot of these paths
are in order. I'm not sure what approach to take that would require
the least amount of hacking.

I think find_path is probably trying to be compatible with the mac
style of framework installs, which may put a part of the include
(gtk/) as part of the base framework name (Gtk.framework). This is a
pure guess though, but man gcc under the -F switch has some info on
this.