[CMake] Issue with CPack and component installation

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 03:18:41 EDT 2009

2009/8/31 Antonio Bulgheroni <antonio.bulgheroni at gmail.com>:
> Thanks,
>
>    I'll try the latest version this evening as soon as I'm back home from
> work. BTW, can you point me to the mainteiners / contributors of the
> PackageMaker?

In fact I don't know :-(,
but I thought they must be reading the list and may jump into the discussion
as soon as they think it's useful :-)

The only thing I know is that late commiters on this (CVS HEAD)
are David Cole who refers to Doug Gregor work, see

Note that it's usually not necessary to ping maintainer directly they
usually read the list and answer the topic they are concerned with,
that was the purpose of my previous message.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org