[CMake] Issue with CPack and component installation

Antonio Bulgheroni antonio.bulgheroni at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 16:20:44 EDT 2009

Dear all,

   I'm quite new to the CMake world and even if I like it very much, there
are still a few things quite mysterious to me.  I've just started the
development of a new project and I would like to exploit all the benefit
coming from CMake & Co. I was following the HowTo (
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Component_Install_With_CPack) for making
component installation using CPack, but it was unsuccessful. I was thinking
of a problem with my configuration and then I downloaded and compiled the
example given on the Wiki.... but again, no luck.

Can you help me in understanding what is wrong?

I'm doing this tests on a Mac OS 10.5.8 (Intel) and using CMake version
2.6-patch 0.

Thanks in advance,

toto

Antonio Bulgheroni, PhD
http://unico-lab.blogspot.com

“There are 10 kinds of people.  Those that understand binary and those that
don’t.”