[CMake] include file

Alex H aditya15417 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 29 20:01:04 EDT 2009

I have a test.cpp file and the test file needs to be linked with another .h file... they are all in the same directory, however when I run the Makefile that is generated by CMake, it shows this error:
CMakeFiles/bcoin.dir/test.cpp.o: In function `main':test.cpp:(.text+0xd7): undefined reference to `Exp::Exp(double)'test.cpp:(.text+0x114): undefined reference to `Exp::execute()'
I think I need to add some more command to my CMakeLists.txt, how can I do this??