[CMake] .vfproj with cmake

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Sat Aug 22 15:10:40 EDT 2009

lokmane.abbas-turki wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have already sent this email but I still don't receive an answer.
> Could you please tell me what should I do to build a simple .vfproj with
> cmake without a version conflict.

CMake does not support this version currently.

To fix it temporarily you can hack this method:

Source/cmLocalVisualStudio7Generator.cxx

void
cmLocalVisualStudio7Generator
::WriteProjectStartFortran(std::ostream& fout,
                            const char *libName,
                            cmTarget & target)
{

   cmGlobalVisualStudio7Generator* gg =
     static_cast<cmGlobalVisualStudio7Generator *>(this->GlobalGenerator);
   fout << "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding = \"Windows-1252\"?>\n"
        << "<VisualStudioProject\n"
        << "\tProjectCreator=\"Intel Fortran\"\n"
        << "\tVersion=\"9.10\"\n";
   const char* keyword = target.GetProperty("VS_KEYWORD");

Make this change in the file:

  Version="9.10"  to  Version="11.0"

-Bill