[CMake] eclipse-cmake bug - more info

Steve Mathers stevenmathers at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 00:11:34 EDT 2009

Yep, Makefile based project.   the project originally came with a Makefile that didnt do incremental builds, which was driving me nuts, so I figured I would replace that Makefile with one created by CMake.   I just overwrote the original Makefile with one produced by CMake.

In your example below, my build directory is 'MMP' rather than 'Build', but otherwise the same.

please see this image:

http://help.eclipse.org/galileo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user/reference/cdt_u_prop_build_settings_steps.htm

-  My builder type is 'external builder' and I dont have the option of changing that, presumably since it is a makefile project.
- I have default build command unticked
- my build command is simply - 'make'
- I have generate makefiles automatically unticked.
- my build location build directory is ${workspace_loc:/mdc/MMP}

The build still fails in the same way whether I include the build location in the actual 'build command' string or not (presumably it is set by the build location paramter at the bottom)

thanks

Steve