[CMake] Config Dependent Link Paths

aaron.meadows at thomsonreuters.com aaron.meadows at thomsonreuters.com
Wed Aug 19 16:12:39 EDT 2009

I had seen that option, which is for a specific library, I was hoping to just be able to selectively set the library path for a particular configuration.  The current configuration relies heavily on #pragma comment(lib,"libraryname.lib") to automatically build the library link list.  That's probably going to have to be gutted to move to linux, but I was hoping to get a solution going faster, and this seems to be the only thing left to convert all 80 projects.

If that's the only way, that's the way I'll pursue, but if anyone knows how to change that link path, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for the help!

--aaron