[CMake] Config Dependent Link Paths

aaron.meadows at thomsonreuters.com aaron.meadows at thomsonreuters.com
Wed Aug 19 14:42:56 EDT 2009

Background:
	* I am moving from Visual Studio 2008 projects to Cmake in
preparation
	  for porting our software to Linux.

	* We have debug and release versions of 3rdparty libraries to
link
	  against in two separate paths but under the same name.
		(debug/library1.lib & release/library1.lib are debug and
		release builds of the same library)

Question:
	With the "multi-configuration generator" for Visual Studio, how
can I configure my root CMakeList.txt file to setup these two separate
link paths based on which configuration is used?

Any help you can give would be great, even if it's directing me toward
which concept to read about to understand the answer.  Thanks!