[CMake] Qt stand alone and deployable bundle OS X application

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 18 11:16:54 EDT 2009

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your email!

You made me realize that I was building static libraries... That was the
main reason why I had some troubles.

Note that I had to add in CompleteBundle.cmake.in the following lines
(to remove some warnings with cmake):

IF( COMMAND CMAKE_POLICY )
      CMAKE_POLICY( SET CMP0011 NEW )
ENDIF( COMMAND CMAKE_POLICY )