[CMake] Qt stand alone and deployable bundle OS X application

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 17 17:33:14 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to make a stand alone bundle OS X application using CMake.
My application is based on Qt4.5.

I have been following the following wiki page (with QtTest example):
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/BuildingOSXApplications

This bundle application works perfectly on a machine where Qt is
installed, but it could not be deployed on any other machine (without qt
installed). I could not figure out how to use the fixup_bundle function
to tackle this problem. Can anyone help, please?

Thanks in advance,
Arnaud