[CMake] Linking against OS X Frameworks

ML mailinglists at MailNewsRSS.com
Sat Aug 8 10:08:54 EDT 2009

All,

Oh, umm, wait.  How do I specify the 10.4 Universal SDK? Maybe that is
it where I specify it on XCode, but I see nothing in my CMake file
that would select a particular SDK so would it be using 10.5
automatically? How does CMake decide this?

Which would make Michael right that maybe this was introduced in 105.

Sorry for top posting, I thought it might be easier for the way the
thread is going.

Thoughts?

-Jason