[CMake] How to use FIND_PACKAGE(xxx) ?

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Wed Aug 5 17:03:19 EDT 2009

On Sunday 02 August 2009, alexis lameire wrote:
> Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 00:31:31 +0200
> Subject: Re: [CMake] How to use FIND_PACKAGE(xxx) ?
> From: mort.motes at gmail.com
> To: alexisis-pristontale at hotmail.com
> CC: cmake at cmake.org
>
> Yeah I realized that it does not exists for Elastix, but it exists for ITK
> though. Maybe the Elastix developer will include it in a future release.

No, not really. It doesn't make sense for a package Foo to include and install
a FindFoo.cmake file, since this would then only be available if Foo is
installed, but FindFoo.cmake has to be available also if Foo is not
installed.

I guess he'll have to write a FindElastix.cmake.
FindJPEG.cmake could be used e.g. as simple example to start with.

Alex