[CMake] Using CMake/CPack to make RPMs

David Flitney flitney at fmrib.ox.ac.uk
Thu Apr 30 10:15:45 EDT 2009

Thanks Bill and Eric,

I've upgraded to 2.6 and can see the progress :-)

One further question: how do I express dependencies? I'd like to
require qt >= 3.3 for instance. Can I do this in CMakeLists.txt or
will I need a custom spec.in file?

On 30 Apr 2009, at 14:13, Eric Noulard wrote:

> Do you NEED to stick with CMake 2.4.x or can you afford the switch
> to 2.6.x?

My only reason to stick with 2.4 was so as not to raise the bar again
for my collaborators. They've gone with my recommendation of CentOS 5
which has 2.4 out-the-box. But if it works then I'm happy to fix that
problem myself :-)

--
Dave Flitney, IT Manager
Oxford Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain