[CMake] OS X Bundle building -- adding external DYLIB files?

Wed Apr 29 16:57:40 EDT 2009

I was able to use this example to successfully build a standalone
application. Many thanks!

One thing: I had to set EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH in my CMakeLists.txt
file -- otherwise when it built the install scripts that variable was
empty and it wasn't finding my application at all.

And with CMake 2.6.3 I get this warning:

CMake Warning (dev) at cmake_install.cmake:31 (INCLUDE):
  Policy CMP0011 is not set: Included scripts do automatic cmake_policy PUSH
  and POP.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0011" for policy details.  Use the
  cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

  The included script

    /scratch/kent/paulstretch/paulstretch-build/paulstretch_OSX_MakeStandAloneBundle.cmake

  affects policy settings.  CMake is implying the NO_POLICY_SCOPE option for
  compatibility, so the effects are applied to the including context.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.