[CMake] header-only project for VS2005

Tyler Roscoe tyler at cryptio.net
Wed Apr 29 14:49:54 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 07:27:05PM +0100, Hicham Mouline wrote:
> I use cmake to generate a VS2005 solution as well as linux/g++ makefiles.
> I have a directory containing headers only and subdirs also with headers
> only,
> However I wish to display 1 project for that directory, and filters 1 for
> each of the subdirs.
> There is nothing to build for that dir, but I wish to show it in VS2005.

I believe that if you add the list of headers to your add_library() or
add_executable() (do you have those commands for these projects? what
do your header-only projects actually do?), they will show up as header
files in VS.

Note that there is a bug in CMake 2.6.3 related to headers in VS. If
you're using that version, you might want to check if that bug applies
to your situation.

tyler