[CMake] Moving QT getting FIND_PACKAGE( Qt4 ) to work

Anders Backman andersb at cs.umu.se
Mon Apr 27 13:54:12 EDT 2009

Ah thanks.But how to know what to copy from QT so that one can still build
applications?

That is, what is needed so that CMake accepts the copied files as a complete
qt installation?

.lib files,
.dll:s

which plugins?
mkspecs
which exe files?

Do I have to parse the FindQt4.cmake file, or is there a faster way to
figure this out?