[CMake] Redefine target in nested project

Tyler Roscoe tyler at cryptio.net
Mon Apr 27 12:47:50 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 03:33:39PM +0200, Marcel Loose wrote:
> Now, suppose there's some generic target (e.g. 'check') that I would
> like to be defined for each of these projects, such that I can do
>
>   $ cd /path/to/build/directory/bigproject && make check
>
> but also
>
>   $ cd /path/to/build/directory/bigproject/subproject_1 && make check

I'm not sure what you mean by "some generic target". What would your
hypothetical check target do in bigproject and in subproject_1?

I think I would solve a problem like this with a macro or function
defined in a file included by each of your projects, but I don't really
understand the problem.

tyler