[CMake] Moving QT getting FIND_PACKAGE( Qt4 ) to work

Anders Backman andersb at cs.umu.se
Mon Apr 27 12:47:07 EDT 2009

Hi all.
I have a problem where I pack the necessary stuff from qt into a dependency
zip file (.h, .lib, .dll and qmake.exe).

I have the path to qmake setup, so that qmake can be found.

Then I unpack that to some specified directory and run cmake on my own code.

My projectgs CMakeLists.txt call FIND_PACKAGE( Qt4 ) which among other
things call:

qmake -query QT_INSTALL_LIBS (

Now this returns with the ORIGINAL build directory, not the new one where
qmake actually exists.

Is there anything one can do to fix this?
I want CMake to use qmake so that it can locate things in relative to where
qmake actually is, and not where it was when I built qt.