[CMake] Problem with NMake generator after upgrade from 2.4.6 to 2.6.3

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Sat Apr 25 10:00:45 EDT 2009

Dieter Oberkofler wrote:
> Thank you for your quick feedback!
>
> 1) Why does this warning appear in the first place and can it be disabled?
It was a bug.   No way to fix it but use the next version of cmake.  I
was trying to detect and warn people when they tried to use nmake with
an in correct env.   Some of the compilers use LIBPATH and some do not,
unfortunately, the one I tested with did use it....

> 2) Is there a simple change log explaining what new features might be
> available in each release?
Yes.
http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.6/CMakeChangeLog-2.6.3