[CMake] cmakelists.txt for GraphicsMagick or ImageMagick

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Fri Apr 24 20:01:39 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva
<miguelf at ieee.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 6:14 AM, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
>> Has anyone by any chance already done a CMakeLists.txt file for GraphicsMagick
>> or ImageMagick? I'd like to integrate either in the build of our application,
>> instead of relying on installed packages, but I'd hate to do duplicate work...
>
> Doesn't the FindImageMagick.cmake in the CMake Modules directory
> satisfy your needs?

I think what Boud wants to do is exactly the opposite of what
FindImageMagick.cmake does: he wants to "vendor"
ImageMagick/GraphicsMagick, i. e. add the sources to some subdirectory
in his software, then build ImageMagick/GraphicsMagick when he builds
his software.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org