[CMake] How to insert environment variable in INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES

Tyler Roscoe tyler at cryptio.net
Fri Apr 24 12:30:51 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 11:08:13AM -0500, Peterson, Isaac F. wrote:
> I've tried all sorts of different combinations of slashes and quotes without success.

Bummer. You might look at the implementation of ${CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR}
since it knows how to do something similar to what you want. You could
also try using environment variables ($ENV{MY_PATH}) or
set_target_properties to pass the value you want.

> Does anyone know how to tell cmake NOT to prepend the ..\..\ProjName in front of the INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES folder list?
>
> If I put C:/folder, it does not prepend the relative path.  How does cmake decide which to prepend and which not to?

Never seen this problem. If ..\..\ProjName is getting prepended you must
be doing it yourself somewhere (or I guess it could be a weird VS
setting).

tyler