[CMake] libraries and exported functions

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Apr 22 22:20:55 EDT 2009

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/BuildingWinDLL

Will get you started. While it is targeted at Windows DLLs there is
some mention of using it with GCC.

Take a look and see if the information is useful for GCC. If it is
only partially useful or GCC information is missing from the article
let me know and I can add the missing information or you can edit the
article to add more information specific to GCC.

-----
Mike Jackson               BlueQuartz Software
              www.bluequartz.net