[CMake] CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.

Piotr Dobrogost pd at opensource.dobrogost.pl
Sat Apr 18 11:26:50 EDT 2009

Bill Hoffman wrote:

> If you could zip up the binary tree after the first CMake run and send
> it to me off the list or make it available for download somewhere I can
> take a  look.

Done.

However cleaning the build tree after changing environment (running
vcvarsall.bat in this case) is user responsibility, isn't it?
Or is there a way to reconfigure build tree after such changes?

> Also, what compiler version are you using?

Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 15.00.30729.01
for 80x86

--
Piotr Dobrogost
*** curlpp.org - c++ wrapper for libcurl ***