[CMake] Using ctest -- configuration summary

Bill Vodall vodall at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 10:19:48 EDT 2009

Hi,

We're learning that CTest is a very useful tool with a rich set of
options.   So rich in fact that it's a bit confusing just exactly what
CTest does for the various
(Experimental|Nightly)..(Setup|Config|Build|Test|...)      I see of of
this is controlled by the CMake generated entries in the DartConfig
file.    It's these functions that aren't enumerated in the DartConfig
file that has me searching the archives.   Is there anyplace, short of
checking the source code, where we can find a table of the default
CTest operations?    I'll be trying -V, etc , when I get a chance this
morning to see if Ctest will let me know what's configured.

Thanks for the help - and a great build tool.
Bill