[CMake] CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.

Piotr Dobrogost pd at opensource.dobrogost.pl
Fri Apr 17 08:34:27 EDT 2009

Daniel Nelson wrote:

> This usually means nmake.exe was not found in your PATH.  It looks like it

After running vcvarsall.bat there is (among other vc paths) C:\Program
Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\BIN folder in the %PATH% and
nmake is right there so I have no idea why cmake doesn't find it. Where
and how does cmake look for nmake?

> should have been set by vcvarsall.bat but I've haven't actually tried it, I

It's been set. I can run nmake from any directory after running
vcvarsall.bat

--
Piotr Dobrogost
*** curlpp.org - c++ wrapper for libcurl ***