[CMake] Project name differs from exec name in VS

Michael Gerenrot Michael.Gerenrot at otismed.com
Thu Apr 16 18:22:52 EDT 2009

Hello!

We use CMake to generate C++ projects for Visual Studio, and this works fine. But now I need the compiled executable to be named different from the project. I.e. project myFoo should generate not myFoo.exe, but yourFoo.exe. In VS I would set the name in Project\Properties\Configuration Properties\Linker\General\Output File, but we need CMake to generate the project this way.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance,

Your Mike.

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: This email (and accompanying
documents) transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited, and may be a violation of law. If you
believe that you received this e-mail in error, please do not
read this e-mail or any attached items. Please delete the e-mail
and all attachments, including any copies thereof, and inform the
sender that you have deleted the e-mail, all attachments and any
copies thereof.

PRIVACY/CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE REGARDING PROTECTED HEALTH
INFORMATION: This email (and accompanying documents) may contain
protected health information that is privileged, confidential
and/or otherwise exempt from and protected from disclosure under
applicable laws, including the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act. The information contained in this email (and
any accompanying documents) is intended only for the personal and
the confidential use of the intended recipient. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this information
in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this
communication in error, please destroy it immediately and notify
the sender.