[CMake] WinCE Support

Andreas Pokorny andreas.pokorny at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 11:58:56 EDT 2009

Hi,

2009/4/15 Clemens Arth <clemens.arth at gmx.at>:
> Using the generator facility really sounds like a good idea. The remaining
> question is just if you also can get the information out of the vcpackages
> xml file which toolchain file to use (setting the PlatformName string
> basically). Looking at my xml file there is just one parameter namely CEVER
> that might be helpful. I do not know if it would be necessary to use a
> different toolchain in some special cases, but I guess that in this case
> there might be some other property entry in the xml file which would make a
> decision possible...

Ok the patch was now modified that only a single platform
configuration is generated, and the Platform is selected through the
generator. But you still have to manually select the compiler, either
through a toolchain file or through the cmake-gui. I think we could
set these settings in
cmGlobalVisualStudion8_SDKGenerator::AddPlatformDefinitions based on
the PlatformDefs. But my time box for this task is running out.

The bug regarding C projects is gone, and the issue with the platform
names missing in linker paths is fixed too. Our project builds fine
with this cmake.

The patch has been uploaded to: http://cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=7919

kind regards
Andreas Pokorny