[CMake] CMAKE_MODULE_PATH Question

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:56:15 EDT 2009

I want to set a couple of custom directories of mine to be searched for
cmake modules when I use include( foo.cmake ). However, I can't seem to get
this to work. My code is basically:
set( CMAKE_MODULE_PATH "{CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/cmake" )
include( foo.cmake )

This, however, does not work. It says it cannot load the file. Am I doing
this wrong? Keep in mind that I really want to PREPEND to the
CMAKE_MODULE_PATH variable, as I only want my custom directories to be
searched *first*, but I do not want to override the default search path for
include modules. How can I do this?