[CMake] continuous builds best practices?

Philip Lowman philip at yhbt.com
Sat Apr 4 01:58:23 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 2:18 AM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>wrote:

> I use ctest scripts. Most itk and vtk dashboards are driven by ctest
> scripts.
>
> Here is the one I use for a continuous Borland build. You need to
> start it once a day. ctest will do the proper continuous checking of
> the repository:

Thanks.  I think I was missing the CTEST_CONTINUOUS_MINIMUM_INTERVAL
variable.  If this isn't set to something the continuous mode doesn't work
at all judging by the source.  I'll try it on Monday and hopefully it should
do the trick.

It looks like it turns CTest into what it should be in Continuous mode (or
good enough for me, at least).  I'm not too worried about a couple of
servers hitting the svn repository once every few minutes I guess.

--
Philip Lowman