[CMake] Win32: Find location of VS redistributable runtime files ?

Stephen Collyer scollyer at netspinner.co.uk
Thu Apr 2 07:00:54 EDT 2009

In the course of installation, I want to copy the redistributable C++
runtime libs
directory from VS into my deliverable package. However, this should work
with
both VS8 and VS9. Could someone tell me how I can detect the build
environment
and locate the appropriate directory to do this ? For example, if building
with
VS9 I want to locate the directory:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC\redist\x86\Microsoft.VC90.CRT

I'm guessing that there's a CMAKE_* variable that allow me to do this,
but I'm not sure which.

--

Stephen Collyer