[CMake] executable output path vs executable runtime path

Mehdi Rabah mehdi.rabah at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 03:17:52 EDT 2008

Hi,
I'm trying to copy files in the executable *output* directory but I don't
know how to do it in the way that works in Eclipse CDT and Visual Studio. I
set my variable executable_output_path (which was changed to
cmake_runtime_output_path?) to $cmake_binary_dir/bin, and it works in
Eclipse, but not in Visual studio because the runtime output path in visual
is more like bin/Debug or bin/Release.

How to do it ? (copy ressources files in the executable output path in a way
that works for all ide?)

Regards,
--
Mehdi