[CMake] Adding support for new languages to CMake

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Fri Oct 17 00:57:18 EDT 2008

On 2008-10-16 20:25-0600 Eric (Brad) Lemings wrote:

>> Just out of curiosity, what language are you interested in supporting?
>

> Delphi and C#.  Laughable no doubt but important to my current work.
>
> If anyone is aware of relevant "prior art", please post links!

In the back of my mind I was hoping for OCaml.  A nice set of bindings to
PLplot in that language has recently been implemented by someone else, but
that part of the PLplot build sucks because it is currently only based on
custom rules.  I may have to write CMake language support for OCaml myself,
but I am currently completely ignorant of that language other than what I
can glean from the guy who wrote the bindings (and who doesn't know a lot
about CMake yet) so I am hoping somebody else has done OCaml already.

Good luck with implementing or finding CMake support for your two languages.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

(lbproject.sf.net).