[CMake] Can't configure Perl on Windows

Tron Thomas tron.thomas at verizon.net
Fri Nov 28 10:48:55 EST 2008

Because Perl is not included with Windows by default, I including Perl
in the source distribution of the project.  This means that the Perl
executable is located in a directory below the root of the source tree.
So "${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/<Path to Perl>" does correctly specify the
version of Perl to be used by this project on the Windows platform.