[CMake] Thanks

Convey Christian J NPRI ConveyCJ at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Tue May 27 11:19:39 EDT 2008

I wish I could, but the Navy is schizophrenic about having staff members like me publicly anouncing stuff.  I could either get a pat on the back, or get yelled at, for doing something like that without going through Public Relations.  So I'd rather not. :(  Still, I wanted to let you guys know that you're doing us a lot of good.

- Christian