[CMake] Finder repository

Maik Beckmann beckmann.maik at googlemail.com
Mon May 26 11:34:52 EDT 2008

Am Sonntag 25 Mai 2008 09:37:07 schrieb Andreas Schneider:
> Pau Garcia i Quiles wrote:
> > There is the unofficial http://code.google.com/p/cmake-modules/
>
> Where I'm the only developer and as nobody is interested in helping I
> update it rarly. So if someone is interested in helping let me know.
>
> I would setup a new git repository on.
>
> > Official finders have their maintainers listed at
> > http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Module_Maintainers
>
> 	-- andreas

My impression is that at the moment almost all developers out there who ever
used a SCM tool know at least svn.  It is, beside CVS, a common standard
which is well integrated in all reasonable IDEs.

Don't get me wrong, I use git every day on linux and windows. It made my life
much easier.  But IMHO the power of git and/or hg cannot compete with the
greater number of devs can be reached with svn.

Best,
 -- Maik