[CMake] Which Curses to install?

Dario Figueira wurmdario at gmail.com
Sat May 24 11:07:22 EDT 2008

Hello,

I would like to have the CMake GUI up and running in my debian OS, and for
that i need to install "curses libraries"..
None of the packages available with the "apt-get" are obviously the ones
needed, so i'm unsure what to install.
I tried downloading "ncurses" from GNU, but when reading the INSTALL.txt, i
find there is a lot of different options or ways to install them that
requires more knowledge than i presently have.

So, to have GUIs (ccmake .) up and running in Ubuntu, what do you advise?

Thank you,
--
Dario Figueira - ISR at IST Lisbon, Portugal